Feedback: query on specialist training in Malaysia

Nima writes in:

kindly be advised that I am an overseas trained doctor and interested in continuing to higher education(being a specialist) in Malaysia. I would appreciate if you let me know where I should contact or be referred to. If there is any useful website, please let me know.

Apart from the locally conducted UK membership exams, formal post-graduate training in Malaysia are conducted via the local Masters courses
For more information, you can check out the websites of the major Universities which conduct these courses e.g.
There are some prerequisites and requirements for entry into the Masters courses and there is a long thread in the Malaysian doctors forums on Masters Programmes which is quite informative. If you are an overseas trained Malaysian doctor you are most welcome to join the forum and the discussion.


Malaysian physician, haematologist, blogger, web and tech enthusiast