14,003 reports from 2017–2026, collected from the Malaysian Medical News Telegram channel.
14,003 archived reports
nst.com.my
Government should prepare for the next pandemic
COVID-19 is on a rampage! Like a wrecking ball it is smashing lives and ravaging economies. It has battered stock markets sending them into wild gyrations. It has lacerated ind ustries and shuttered businesses. It has since infec…
MoH discovers four Covid-19 sub-cluster in religious schools, 195 infections | Malaysia | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 12 — The Health Ministry has identified four coronavirus disease (Covid-19) sub-clusters linked to index patients from the tabligh gathering in the Sri Petaling Mosque last month. Health director-general Datuk…
Health D-G: No Covid-19 among Malaysian returnees in quarantine yet | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 12 — No Malaysians returnees under mandatory quarantine has tested positive for the coronavirus disease (Covid-19), Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said. However, he said returnees must c…
Covid-19: Three deaths, 153 positive cases recorded in Malaysia – Health DG https://www.theborneopost.com/2020/04/12/covid-19-three-deaths-153-positive-cases-recorded-in-malaysia-health-dg/ via @@theborneopost
KUCHING: Malaysia recorded three more deaths from the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) today, bringing the total number of deaths of the pandemic to 76, said Health Director-General Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah. Dr Noor Hisha…
Authorities performing active Covid-19 screening at PKNS flats in Kg Baru | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 12 — The Health Ministry (MOH) is conducting active case detections at the PKNS flats in Kampung Baru, said Health Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah. He told the daily Covid-19 press conference that the government…
KUALA LUMPUR: Selangor Mansion, one of the residential facilities in Kuala Lumpur under the enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO), recorded 32 new cases today, bringing the total number of cases at the building to 75.
Health D-G: No Covid-19 relapse detected yet | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 12 — Malaysia has yet to see any recovered coronavirus disease (Covid-19) patient being reinfected, Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said today. While reinfections were possible, he said t…
PUTRAJAYA: Three more deaths due to Covid-19 were reported to the National Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre today, bringing the toll to 73 so far.
Kuala Lumpur Hospital denies Covid-19 patient ran away | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 11 — Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL) today denied viral news that a Covid-19 patient fled from the hospital this afternoon. Its corporate communications unit, in a statement, clarified that the individual in quest…
Health Ministry cautions against allowing varsity students to return home, urges patience | Malay Mail
PUTRAJAYA, April 11 — The Ministry of Health (MOH) has called for patience today and suggested against allowing students trapped at their respective universities to return home, following a remark by Higher Education Minister Dat…
MOH to have more Covid-19 screening labs in Johor | Malay Mail
JOHOR BARU, April 11 — The Health Ministry will be increasing the number of new Covid-19 screening laboratories in Johor to curb the spread of the disease in the state. Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba said the laboratori…
Covid-19: Rise in number of new cases in EMCO areas, says Health D-G | Malay Mail
PUTRAJAYA, April 11 — The number of Covid-19 positive cases in Simpang Renggam, Kluang, Johor, which is under the enhanced movement control order (EMCO), recorded an increase of seven cases today. Health director-general Datuk Dr…
MOH warns against relaxing MCO restrictions in phase three, moots delay to barbers reopening | Malay Mail
PUTRAJAYA, April 11 — The Ministry of Health (MOH) said today measures taken in the first and second phase of the movement control order (MCO) should be maintained, and any move to loosen it should be delayed for now. Health Dire…
Covid-19: Malaysian Health Coalition calls for additional measures, including mass testings | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 11 — The Malaysian Health Coalition (MHC) today urged the government to implement several additional measures in the third phase of the movement control order (MCO), including mass testing, among others. In a…
Health D-G: Malaysia likely hit our Covid-19 peak last week, need six weeks to break chain | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 10 — The first and second phase of movement control order (MCO) enforced in the country has so far managed to lower the infection rate of Covid-19 with the country’s cases peaking last week, Health Director-Ge…
Health Ministry: Lifting MCO now would’ve put elderly, vulnerable communities in danger | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 10 — Health Director-General Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said today the Ministry of Health (MOH) welcomes the extension of the movement control order (MCO) for another two weeks. He said based on the current…
Three Covid-19 deaths from Simpang Renggam’s enhanced MCO areas, Health D-G says | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 10 — Malaysia has recorded three new deaths so far from the areas under the enhanced movement control order (EMCO) in Simpang Renggam, Kluang, said Health Director-General Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said to…
Covid-19 recoveries beat new cases for second straight day | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 9 — Malaysia reported 121 coronavirus disease (Covid-19) recoveries today, surpassing new cases for a second straight day. Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah disclosed that there were 109 ne…
Health D-G says still searching for fast, reliable Covid-19 test kits | Malay Mail
KUALA LUMPUR, April 9 — The Health Ministry has yet to find a foolproof method to rapidly test for the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) as existing ones have not been sufficiently reliable, Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor His…