Extra RM160mil to fight second wave
PRIME Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday announced an additional allocation of RM160 million to be channelled to 26 hospitals to contain the second wave of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Malaysian Medical Resources
14,003 reports from 2017–2026, collected from the Malaysian Medical News Telegram channel.
PRIME Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday announced an additional allocation of RM160 million to be channelled to 26 hospitals to contain the second wave of the Covid-19 outbreak.
KUALA LUMPUR: The government should consider more allocation for the Health Ministry to fend off the Covid-19 pandemic and cushion the economic impact of the fast-spreading disease.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 21 — Six private hospitals in Negri Sembilan has restricted visitor access to its premises in order to support the movement control order (MCO) issued by the government. In a joint statement, Columbia Asia Hos…
KUALA LUMPUR, March 21 — Contract medical officers employed through the country’s public hospitals and clinics say they are staring at a bleak future after learning that their contracts had been extended for just another two year…
KUCHING, March 20 — Deputy Chief Minister Datuk Amar Douglas Uggah said the state Disaster Management Committee has identified four clusters as possible local sources of the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) in the state. He said th…
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — During this “stay at home” period, constantly snacking can pose as a problem which could lead to unwanted weight gain and even worse, chronic diseases. In an advisory, the Ministry of Health’s Nutrition D…
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — Companies that are allowed to operate during the Movement Control Order (MCO) period must provide letters of permission to their employees who are working to facilitate their movement in case they are sto…
KUALA LUMPUR: The Health Ministry has announced 130 new Covid-19 cases as of noon today, bringing the tally to 1,030.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — Members of the public are restricted from visiting tourists attractions for social activities during the Movement Control Order (MCO) from March 18-31. They are also advised not to continue with their hol…
MARCH 20 — I understand that there are many who are concerned about Minister of Defence Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob’s announcement of the Army to assist the Police in patrolling from Sunday onwards. I was asked during a phone…
Only government hospitals are treating Covid-19 patients and they will soon be overwhelmed. We need private hospitals to do their duty
KUALA LUMPUR (March 20): People who do not have symptoms can take the COVID-19 test at home without having to go to a health facility, according to the Health Ministry.In an FAQ (frequently asked questions) response, it said thos…
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — United Kingdom-based Malaysian trainee surgeon Dr Nur Amalina Che Bakri has debunked a claim made by Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba that drinking warm water can help to prevent the Covid-19 infe…
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — A third person has died from Covid-19 in Malaysia, Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah announced tonight. In a brief Facebook post, he said that the National Crisis Preparedness and Resp…
Sabah's first Covid-19 case here died on Friday, Daily Express has been able to confirm
KUALA LUMPUR, March 20 — Several healthcare personnel from the public and private sector have become the latest statistics of the Covid-19 pandemic. Health Director-General Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said 12 of his ministry’s…
Hisham warns it is a crime to conceal information and rues how the callous behaviour puts healthcare workers at risk.
UPDATED 4.09PM | CORONAVIRUS | Defence Minister Ismail Sabri says this is to ensure people stay at home.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 19 — As the country continues the fight to curb the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), a group of Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) officers have taken to social media to remind all Malaysians to stay at home throug…
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysians are urged to take heed of the Movement Control Order (MCO), which took effect yesterday, or government hospitals would be overwhelmed with Covid-19 patients.
GEORGE TOWN, March 19 ― Penang Chief Minister Chow Kon Yeow has ordered stricter enforcement action by both city councils in the state against those who flout the Movement Control Order (MCO). The Penang lawmaker said the state h…