Dr Noor Hisham: Coronavirus cases in Malaysia remain at 8
PUTRAJAYA: The cumulative number of positive 2019 novel coronavirus cases in Malaysia remains at eight, said Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah.
Malaysian Medical Resources
14,008 reports from 2017–2026, collected from the Malaysian Medical News Telegram channel.
PUTRAJAYA: The cumulative number of positive 2019 novel coronavirus cases in Malaysia remains at eight, said Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah.
A mother watches a health worker administer a polio vaccine during an anti-polio campaign in Manila on September 20, 2019. Dr. G. Navindran, health officer from Tawau, said 43 percent, approximately 14,000 children in various are…
This follows the assault on a doctor at a hospital in Sungai Petani last month.
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 1 — Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah today said that the ministry would take additional steps in containing the Wuhan virus outbreak, should the need arise. In a statement today, he again it…
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 31 — A news report claiming that a 23-year-old Indian national had died in Malaysia from the 2019 novel coronavirus is false. The Health Ministry in its official Facebook account said there were no Indian nation…
JANUARY 30 — To paraphrase the former United States Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld, there are known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns. As much as it may sound of gobbledygook, his comments can be applied to many s…
CORONAVIRUS | Dzulkefly confirms there are no new cases of novel coronavirus in Malaysia.
CORONAVIRUS | Health Minister Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad says the decision was made by both his ministry and the education ministry.
The congress says revised terms of eligibility will limit access or deny scores of contributors from obtaining free treatment.
GEORGE TOWN, Jan 31 — The Penang Health Department today denied that three Malaysians were being treated for the 2019 novel coronavirus at Hospital Pulau Pinang, as alleged in a message circulating on social media platform WhatsA…
BUKIT MERTAJAM, Jan 30 — The Ministry of Defence is ready to send the Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) aircraft to China to bring home Malaysians in Wuhan, in the wake of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak in the republic. Its minis…
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 30): One more novel coronavirus case has been confirmed today, bringing the total number of infections in Malaysia to eight.Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said all eight cases comprise Chi…
PUTRAJAYA, Jan 30 — The Health Ministry today gave assurance that all Chinese nationals entering the country via the Singapore-Johor causeway are being screened on a daily basis to address the spread of the novel coronavirus. In…
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia is prepared to bring home its citizens in Wuhan following the outbreak of the new 2019 novel coronavirus in the city if it gets the green light from the Chinese government, Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Moham…
Kedah MB allays fears of contagion spreading after Chinese girl confirmed as infected in Langkawi.
KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian Marine Department (JLM) has beefed up screening of tourists arriving through international passenger terminals and cruise ship terminals nationwide for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
KUANTAN, Jan 29 — A voice note circulating on social media today, about an alleged death in Bentong due to the novel coronavirus, is fake news. When contacted, Pahang health director Datuk Dr Bahari Awang Ngah said there were no…
Deputy Prime Minister Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail says a directive will be issued if the World Health Organisation think it is unwise to hold a mass gathering.
PUTRAJAYA: The Finance Ministry is fast tracking allocation for 12 additional thermal scanners.
PUTRAJAYA: The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture believes Malaysia can still achieve the tourist arrival figure of 30 million for Visit Malaysia 2020 (VM2020) despite the 2019 novel coronavirus woes. Its minister, Datuk Moham…
news keyword/headline
KUALA LUMPUR: The public have been reminded not to spread false information on the novel coronavirus (2019-nCov), or be prepared to face the music.
There are currently 34 Malaysians under investigation for possibly having 2019-nCoV, as well as 30 Chinese nationals, and another case from Jordan.
Patients and caregivers must be educated about proper use and dosage to prevent adverse effects.