The new Dobbs Job Portal
The MMR Locum Site (locum.medicine.com.my) has been integrated with the all new Dobbs Job Portal. For the first time you have a unique doctor community website with it’s own integrated job portal.
How doctors may use the new Job portal:
1) Look for new job vacancies. You can scan the listing here and you can set filters according to the Job type (Permanent or Temporary) as well as by Specialty.
The Dobbs Job Portal also comes with a powerful Job Alerts feature which saves you the hassle of having to constantly visit the listing. With Job Alerts, you will be notified by email of new vacancies whenever one arises according to the criteria you set.
2) Stand out from the rest by Creating your Own resumes. You can create multiple resumes and use any of these whenever you apply for a vacancy. You are given your own Dashboard by which you can manage your Resumes online.
If you are looking for regular Locum vacancies you should create a Resume as Employers may contact you easily if you are the candidate they are looking for.
How employers may use the Job portal:
1) Post Job listings for free. Doctors registered with Dobbs and signed in have the ability to post their own vacancies. GPs looking for locums are invited to post here.
2) You are given a Dashboard by which you are able to manage your Job postings.
3) For potential employers who are not Doctor members of Dobbs, you can still Register as an Employer in order to post. HR Executives and head hunters are invited to use the Employer registration feature in order to post vacancies in the job portal.
For doctors, most of the features of the Dobbs Job Portal require membership and login to Dobbs, the Malaysian doctors community and forum. Membership in Dobbs is completely free. Not a member of Dobbs? Sign up today!