How many aspire to take up medicine without actually knowing the true sacrifices you have to make?
Leo makes these interesting 10 points worth thinking about before you enroll in medical school.
What will you sacrifice if you were to become a doctor?
1. Your desire to be wealthy
2. Your desire to change the world
3. Your free weekends
4. A good nights sleep
5. Your desire to avoid feeling like a fool
6. Your desire to always put friends and family first
7. Your desire to please everyone.
8. Your creativity
9. Your desire to stay in one place / live close to friends and family.
10. Good health
This was posted in the doctors forum and all who have responded so far agree. Doctor wannabes take heed!